Rules & Regulations
Reagan Ridge RV Guidelines
Park Guidelines for the Safety and Comfort of Everyone
Please read and understand. These rules are established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and peacefulness. Please observe a “Good Neighbor Policy” to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
Cancellations: $25 fee
- 15+ days Balance refunded to credit card
- Less than 15 Balance credited to future stay
No shows/No calls policy
No refunds for Late Arrivals, No Shows or No Call reservations, and the campsite will be placed back in the available inventory.
Registration and quiet time
CHECK-IN TIME: 1:00 PM – 6:00 pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 AM
QUIET TIME: 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
RV must be set up before quiet time begins. Quiet time hours are strictly enforced. If you need to arrive after Check-In time, please contact management. Otherwise you will not be able to enter the campground and you will not be eligible for a refund.
Contact Manager about monthly rates and terms for Extended Stay.
Payment in full for the booked stay is due on the arrival date. Payments that are past due will incur a $25 late fee for each day the account remains past due and site services charges will accrue at the daily rate.
Guests with unpaid balances will be subject to removal from the property/
There will be no prorating of the site services charge if guest departs early without the approval of management. If site is vacant and guest has not provided notice of intent to return, the site will be considered vacated and available to rent to others.
Children & visitors
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the common areas. All visitors must check-in at the office and comply with all park rules/policies. YOU are responsible for actions of your children and visitors.
- The Speed Limit is 5 mph.
- Do Not walk through occupied or unoccupied sites. Please use the roads and paths provided.
- ALL buildings in the park are SMOKE-FREE and PET-FREE
- Please clean up after using the facilities such as rinsing the shower, sink, etc….. and leave facilities as you would like to find them. Guests use the community’s facilities at their own risk. Please act safely and secure your valuables.
Noise control and guest interactions
- No generators, fireworks, or loud music.
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the community. Respect people’s privacy. Profane, abusive, harassing, threatening language or actions directed at personnel or other guests is unacceptable.
- A limit of two pets per site. Additional pets must be approved by management.
- All pets (cats and dogs) must be on a leash (6ft or shorter) at all times when outside. No pets are allowed in bathrooms, pool area or any community buildings. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag. A $25 fine will be assessed to the pet owner for each occurrence of improper disposal or cleanup.
- Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your pet shows any aggressive tendencies. We reserve the right to refuse or require the removal of any animal at any time. Excessive barking is not allowed.
- No washing of pet bedding, pet sheets, and/or pet blankets in the laundry rooms. Please use the outdoor water spigot for such.
- No BB gun, pellet gun, air gun, paintball gun, or archery use is allowed. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with state/federal laws.
- No peddling, soliciting, or business enterprise. Signs for the sale of products, services, and RVs are not allowed.
- NO illegal drugs.
- Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. Personal items, lawn chairs, rugs, etc may not be kept on the grass to allow for our lawn maintenance. No clotheslines or hanging laundry outdoors.
- Wood fires on any site are prohibited. Small gas fire pits are allowed. Portable gas and charcoal grills are allowed.
- Cutting of trees and plants is prohibited. No screws, bolts, or nails in park trees. No dumping of anything on the ground that may harm the grass or landscaping. Hazardous materials should be discarded properly.
- No sheds, porches, decks, tents, tarps, hot tubs, or utility buildings allowed.
- Subletting or renting your space or RV is prohibited.
- A Limestone border is placed at each space near the back. The RV should not extend past this border. The crushed granite within this border must be kept clean and in good repair. Sod, potted plants and other items that include soil should not be placed on the granite. Artificial turf may be placed on the crushed granite.
- Temporary pet fences, subject to manager approval, may be placed on the crushed granite area within the confines of the limestone border. Fences must be temporary in nature so that no post are dug into the ground. Fence must be attractive and no taller than 36 inches
Utilities and RV sewage
- Texas law mandates the use of a sewer hose seal (threaded connector/rubber donut) – this is required.
- Our community operates on septic systems. Please do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the drain/sewer. Please use RV toilet paper.
- Sewer hose, water hose and electrical cords must be positioned on the concrete pad or crushed granite and should not be allowed in the grass at any point. ALL utility lines and connections should be leak-free, meet current codes, be safely installed and positioned neatly
- No more than one RV and two passenger vehicles are allowed per site. Additional vehicle, oversize vehicle or trailer must be approved by manager and parked in a designated area for an additional fee, provided space is available.
- No parking allowed on the grass, gravel, mulch areas, or on vacant sites and guest will be billed for violations. No vehicle repairs or maintenance may be done in the community unless approved by management. Any stains on the concrete from vehicle leaks are to be cleaned up immediately. If we need to attend to the stain there will be a cleanup fee assessed
- Washing vehicle, RV, furniture or patio, requires approval from management and payment of a $15.00 water charge
- RV’s more than 10 years old require approval of management prior to arrival. Send current pictures of the rig to the manager. Age is not a deterrent if rig is clean and in good condition.
- RV must be kept clean, in good repair and have current registration.
ONLY household trash is allowed in dumpsters. Placing unapproved items in or around the dumpsters will result in the cost to remove such items being billed to your account. Please don’t leave any trash, trash bags or trash cans out overnight.
Damage and liability
- Guest use facilities at their own risk. Secure your valuables and obtain appropriate insurance. Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest RV or property and/or injury to a person, pet, or visitors due to the use of community facilities or caused by others on the premises. Management is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, wind, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events.
- Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys community property, landscaping, or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items property. The responsible party may be asked to leave for any damage.
Right to refuse/vacate/deny access
- Reagan Ridge RV community is a privately owned. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask visitors to vacate, or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There will be no refunds if asked to leave the community. Management may terminate the occupancy of a defaulting guest for non- payment of fees or electricity.
- Guest must give management advance notice if guest plans to move the RV from the site and subsequently return to the site. If site remains vacant for more than one day and guest has not provided notice of intent to return, the site will be considered vacated and available to rent to others. Additionally if the site account has a past due balance and the site is vacant, the site will be considered immediately vacated and available to rent.
- Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modifications may be necessary. Therefore, management reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary to these rules regulations at any time without prior notice.